Half way to my first goal

Options
Today marks my 50th day on MFP. I have had many NSV. I have road a bike more in the last 2 months, than I have in the last 15 years. I started running. Today I went to get pants from the thirft store and can button a pair of pants that is 2 sizes down from where I started (although they didn't look that great, but something to look forward to in the coming weeks). I have went from weighing 223lbs down to 193lbs. This site is amazing. I still have a good amount of work ahead, but I know I can do this, even on my bad days, I know I got this.

IMG_00000103-1-1.jpg

IMG_00000119-1-1.jpg

Hope the pictures work, and sorry about the dirty mirror, two 3 year olds love to smear their fingers on anything they can smudge.

Replies

• IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference :) Keep up the great work! :)
  • misslissa121
    Options
    I have no idea how to resize, I have shrunk them down on photobucket now 3 times and they still come up the same size on here, any pointers so they aren't HUGE

I finally got it :)
  • skatters
    skatters Posts: 48
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss AND 50 days on mfp! That is astounding and shows great stick-to-it-ness! Your pictures look great! Keep up the great job!!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic Girl!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!