I acheived my anther one of my goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• jodimw
    jodimw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I do the happy dance every time I lose a pound! All smiles when I hit 20 lbs down the other day! Now I'm 22 lbs down too and just keep thinking that I have lost almost 3 gallons of milk. I don't even like carrying milk into the house... let alone having that weight on my body! Great job. You should be proud of yourself. We are making our health a priority and it feels great, right?
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    Small goals. We didn't get here in big jumps, so we have to take the small steps to get out. Good job.
  • flsl
    flsl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Wow, you ve lost half a person from your body.
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to look at it! My first major goal is to be out of "Obese" and into "Overweight" Its a great mini-milestone, and each class you drop, you can also count on your decreased risk for weight-related complications! :OD
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Every milestone should be celebrated, from morbidly obese to just obese is an accomplishment and you are on a great path...let the journey continue.
  • Asavitzk
    Asavitzk Posts: 66
    Options
    Not silly at all. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!