Time Change Hatred, Anyone

Options
Ge0rgiana
Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
I'm tired.
I'm cranky.
I had to have coffee this morning. (I gave it up a couple of months ago.)

This is the 21st century. WHY can't we leave the friggin' clocks alone???

(End rant.)

Replies

• allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I live in AZ. We don't change times. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Options
    I know! My sister lives there. Lucky debbils! :tongue:
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Only complaint coming from me is the fact that I didn't think about changing my parent's clock in their room before bed last night cause I got in at 12:30am from work, was jazzed up as was the dog, and just wanted to reel it down right away to get to sleep.........by the time I did, it was around 1:30am or so. Then I was late to training cause I looked at my parent's clock instead of my phone and thought "I still have time". Oops.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Move to AZ and you'll never have to worry about it!
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Love Texas way too much.........just got back here and whole family is here..........well, mom and dad..........soon to be sis and brother in law and their kids.......yay
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love DLST - love the light in the evenings.
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    I love having more light in the evenings, but I HATED waking up this morning! Definitely slept past my alarm.
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I HATE IT! I set my alarm for 6:15 this morning, snoozed it as long as I could (till 6:45) and then turned it off and didn't wake up again until 7:40. Good thing I am still getting to work an hour before I actually HAVE to be there. But losing the hour yesterday, being tired from helping a friend move and not seeing the light of day outside until later is not a good mix.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I love day light savings, and I wish we never changed it back in October. Days seem longer with more light to do things and to enjoy our surroundings. Life is good!
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    You do realize you will get more light anyway as time goes by.

I hate the time change..it's for young'uns!!!!

my body didn't do well at all this year. I felt I was in a daze all day sunday.

If I want lagggggg, I'll get on a plane and go somewhere!

prolly to indiana...they don't have it there.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    DST is the stupidest goddamn thing in the f@&$ing world. Nothing changes. Time is relative. The amount of daylight is the same in any given 24 hour period. Whomever continues to support this crap is a freaking moron.

That is all!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Its definitely nice that it stays light longer now but the time adjustment confuses my kids sometimes. They wondered why they were getting ready for bed last night and it wasn't that dark out. But, I'm not complaining. I'm just glad its not getting dark at 5pm anymore.
  • spudman1232
    Options
    CRAP!!! No wonder I have been late for everything the last two days.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    daylight savings time had its reason, but the reason is no longer valid. standard time should be the only time, this stealing an hour so theres more light is bs.. there is no reason we should have sunlight until 9pm. ridiculous!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I want my damn hour back!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Why can't we "spring forward" in the middle of the day on a Monday? How awesome would that be? It's noon...no wait...it's 1pm! Sweet...:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Why can't we "spring forward" in the middle of the day on a Monday? How awesome would that be? It's noon...no wait...it's 1pm! Sweet...:bigsmile: :drinker:

LOL! Soo true.
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options

That would be AWESOME!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    We didn't change time here....
  • Ge0rgiana
    Options

That would be AWESOME!!

Wait, no! No lunch! :laugh: