Hello :)

Options
My Name is Elly. Married and a Mom of 3 boys. I signed up for this program back in January but never gave it a try.
Till I saw a photo of a now friend on here and she looks great :)
I decided to do it. I started on March 5th 2012 and According to my scale ( and I totally think it's broken LOL )
I lost 5 pounds, that made me extremely happy and very exited. I always did all kinds of diet but never lost 5lbs in one week.
Hoping I can continue to diet and feel as motivated as I am now. I will be able to do it... My goal is to lose 70 pounds.
My story goes beyond this, but I will keep it simple for now.. :)
Please feel free to add me and give me your opinions. Thank You

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hey Elly!! Your scale is sooo not broken...that is a legit first week loss!! My fav scale is the WW digital scale. BL also makes one that is accurate too. both weighed me in at the beginning of my journey @ 361. You can totally do this!! If I can...you have this made!! Just be honest, consistent and faithful to yourself! See that snickers in the line at the grocery store...if you eat that while shopping at 5pm before dinner....you might not be able to budget a late night snack...or even dinner depending on what you ate that day. Look at this tool as a bank account. You have so much each day and you cannot go negative without repercussions and oweing the bank (aka scale)...and they WILL collect!! Glad to have you on board!! :flowerforyou:
  • ellyfilho
    ellyfilho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for the nice reply. I will go get one of the WW scale I think I need it to get an accurate weight.