If you could change 1 thing about Star Wars I...

Options
cekeys
cekeys Posts: 397 Member
what would it be?

You have been given the gift to go back in time to tell George Lucas he needs to change something about Star Wars Episode I : The Phantom Menace. Your gift expires when you tell him that 1 thing and you'll be transported back to current day where you'll get to watch the movie changed by your input.

So, what would you tell him to change?

Replies

• KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    what would it be?

You have been given the gift to go back in time to tell George Lucas he needs to change something about Star Wars Episode I : The Phantom Menace. Your gift expires when you tell him that 1 thing and you'll be transported back to current day where you'll get to watch the movie changed by your input.

If I got it straight in my head.........please tell me if I don't........I'd remove Jar Jar.......what's the point of his character? Seems to me everyone disliked Jar Jar.......
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    what would it be?

DON'T DO IT!!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I would've rewritten Return of the Jedi. It's the weakest of the trilogy and a stronger finish might have precipitated a better effort in the prequel trilogy.
    -wtk
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The whole series. I am so not a Star Wars fan.