My progress

Options
Hello Everyone! Today is the start of week #2 for me on MFP. I am not sure if I have lost anything but I do know that I feel better, want to stay under my calorie goal and find that generally eating healthier things makes me want to not eat fatty junk foods at all. I do have a craving every once and a while but it subsides almost immediately when I think about not wanting to "mess" up my diet. I have encorporated exercises such as walking and cleaning more vigorously into my daily routine. I will be getting a membership to a gym very very shortly. I am excited about that because I know a ton of people who go there and I will have excellent motivation while going and keeping going. This is the change I needed and feel so much better in my own skin. I can only imagine it will get better from here on out. I would like to add people who have similar goals as me and can encourage me as well as me encourage them. I have never really stuck with anything more than a week and I am proud to say this is week #2!!! :happy:

Replies

• jessicalallas
    Options
    18685044.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jessylynn24
    Options
    Congrats Jessica! I am so proud of you! I will be here to motivate you anytime! You should be very proud! It is hard, and yet we know how worth it, it is. Wishing you luck on your continued journey! :)