Anybody Engaged and Trying to lose for the wedding?

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    I'm getting married May 3rd, 2013 and it's the best motivation I've ever had. I started my journey November 21st, 2011 and am still going strong! Good luck to everyone on their wedding/weight loss journeys!

SW: 249
    CW: 203
    GW (as of now): 150
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    I got engaged almost three years ago and my wedding is just two months away. I wanted so so bad to lose weight but I put it off and put it off and put it off and here I am now, same size. I am really disappointed in myself. So my advice to any of you brides would be get moving if it's something you really want to do! I am sure sorry I didn't start this like a year ago. Even 30-50lbs I could have been happy with.
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in 2015 and have over 110lb to lose in total!! Very scarey! I want to lose it by Christmas 2012 and keep it off for ever and be in the best shape ever for my wedding!!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Both my fiancé and I are! We've got relatively small goals (under 10 lbs each), but it's maintaining that's so tough. Plus we want to tone up! Our wedding date is April 20, 2013.