So I didnt listen to my body and did....

Options
3 five minute runs!! YAY!!!

I am on the C25K training but the runners world one. It said I had to go from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. I didnt think I could do it at all and then to go out in such a bad mood. So I got outside, the sun was shining, the neighborhood was abuzz with kids. lawnmowers and grills. I did my warmup, gave myself a pep talk and just started running. I didnt look at my watch in desperation-I just kept running and breathing! So I got through the first 5 minute run then did 2 more!! I am so happy I listened to YOU guys and pushed through it!! Thanks so much! The encouragment means so much!!

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    3 five minute runs!! YAY!!!

I am on the C25K training but the runners world one. It said I had to go from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. I didnt think I could do it at all and then to go out in such a bad mood. So I got outside, the sun was shining, the neighborhood was abuzz with kids. lawnmowers and grills. I did my warmup, gave myself a pep talk and just started running. I didnt look at my watch in desperation-I just kept running and breathing! So I got through the first 5 minute run then did 2 more!! I am so happy I listened to YOU guys and pushed through it!! Thanks so much! The encouragment means so much!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am PROUD OF U HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually went outside and gardened for 1 hour and 45 mins!!!!!!!!! I am hurting right now....but it was worth it.

I am glad you did it!