I am gettn very frustrated!

I started back at the gym almost 2 weeks ago and i go 5 days a week for an hour i do cardio and strenth and circuit training and ive had a few personal training sessions as well so i know what i should be doing as well as i am very sore so i know i am working hard. My frustration is the scale has gone up 5 pounds i havent lost any weight ! My diet is very good for the most part except i am not as strict on sundays since thats my day off but one day shouldnt drastically effect my weightloss i wouldnt think? everyone keeps telling me i look skinnier but i dont look it myself and the scale isnt saying so so what does anyone suggest????

And I know these things take time and i wanna lose 50-60 pounds so it may take a year but i should have at least been losing water weight instead of gaining weight it is very frustrating:sad:

Replies

• 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Take measurements instead of looking at the scale. It could yield different results.

Also, what are your eating habits (types of food)? Do are you keeping at the number that MFP gives you are you going under it?
  • DeloisA
    DeloisA Posts: 2
    I have always been told that when you work out a lot you gain muscle weight first, maybe that is what's going on, by you looking thinner that lets you know that you are losing inches, that should be a good thing, your clothes should show a difference.

Don't get frustrated, keep doing your thing!!