Find you REAL AGE!

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I just found this website called RealAge.com, It's awesome! Sad to say right now but my RealAge was 28.4 years old and biologically i'm only 22! Holy Crap!!!! But it gives you tips on the things you need to change to keep you looking and feeling younger........Everyone should check this out!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I just found this website called RealAge.com, It's awesome! Sad to say right now but my RealAge was 28.4 years old and biologically i'm only 22! Holy Crap!!!! But it gives you tips on the things you need to change to keep you looking and feeling younger........Everyone should check this out!:flowerforyou:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I'm 22 and my real age is 15.8!! Haha whoa!! I was totally shocked when I read that lol but there are definitely things I need to work on, that site is really cool!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    UGH i'm 22 and it put me at 27!

ohhh well.
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    I think it is just a marketing survey covered up with all the wanting to send you things. Oh well!:smile:

They said I was 14.5?....haha
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    I am 29.7 and they put me at 28.3 not too bad... could be better! then again, could be lots worse!