size 4!!!

Options
LisaZaugg1976
LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
I went to walmart today with my hubby and girls and I tried on pair of faded glory capri shorts today and it was size 4!!! I have not worn size 4 since before I got married I just about cried and called few of my close friends today to tell them my good news:bigsmile:

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I went to walmart today with my hubby and girls and I tried on pair of faded glory capri shorts today and it was size 4!!! I have not worn size 4 since before I got married I just about cried and called few of my close friends today to tell them my good news:bigsmile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    YAY!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Good for you, what an amazing feeling that must have been! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    thats awesome i wish i was even double a size 4 right now LOL!! CONGRATS!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!