Insanity Week 5- No results

Options
2»

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I am getting anxious to start Insanity today. I wish more people posted on here about their results :)

You can find tons of results along with photos on the Beachbody site. Good luck!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/category/34239220
  • lilianaturcanu
    lilianaturcanu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here...mid week 5 and 4 pounds lost. A bit discuraged. But i am eating as well below my calory target ( i eat 1400- when recomended 1800).
  • petesaysblimey
    Options
    i've just done the fitness test at the start of month 2 and certainly haven't lost any weight. in fact, i haven't lost any inches either so thought i'd google and see if others were in the same situation, and found this thread.

What i have noticed is that i now have muscle where i had a spare tyre. My stomach is flat, i can feel that i have oblique muscles where i didn't before, my arms and shoulders are more defined, and my skinny jeans are a lot tighter - thighs from all that jumping and squatting!

i'm looking forward to month 2 as after 1 day i think it will live up to the name and the results will accelerate.

My only worry is that my wife and I are constantly tired morning noon and night, but i think that is dietary. am going to re-start using the app to track calorie intake.