Does age difference on Here, bother you? =)

Options

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Age doesn't matter! Hell, I'm 42 and still sit at the kids ...errr...immature table on Thanksgiving.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    It's because you think they might be doing something to themselves while they're staring at your pics, riiiight?
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me at all, I just love to see everyone accomplishing their goals, big or small!
  • DanStone
    DanStone Posts: 18
    Options
    Age doesn't matter on here, we are all on this forum to share formation, experiences and keep each other motivated to meet our fitness goals no matter how big or small :) So no doesn't bother me :)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    It's because you think they might be doing something to themselves while they're staring at your pics, riiiight?

nooope? i just like friends on here of all ages,
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care so long as they're nice, supportive, and seems to be working hard towards their goal. :)
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL AGES, I GEL WITH THE OLDER ONES AS WE ARE SIMILAR AGES BUT I ALSO GET ON GREAT WITH THE YOUNG ONES AS I HAVE DAUGHTERS WHO ARE 16-21.
    ALL SUPPORT IS GOOD, NO MATTER WHERE FROM AND SOMETIMES DIFFERENT AGES HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON THINGS WHICH IS INTERESTING.
    I LOVE HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND SOPH, ON MFP, TWITTER AND BBM, I FEEL LIKE WE RELATE QUITE WELL EVEN THO OUR AGE GAP IS HUGE X

hehehe, thanks!! :) i dont even realise the age gap if im honest! i think cos were all in the same boat trying to get fit and healthy i dont really think of age. i just thought id start a thread and seee what other people have to say about it... oooh n dont forget facebook! ;) x

Yeah Facebook too haha. POKE HEHE X
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't care.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me at all. I can learn from all age groups, and impart what little wisdom and experience I have to them. That said, I have shared personal non-weight/diet-related things with some MFP friends (on MPF and off), and those are usually about my age.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It doesn't even matter to me.. I have friends as young as 18 to as young as 60+ :) We are all here for the same reason. :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I don't seem to have any friends over the age of 58. Doesn't bother me if someone is older than that, just haven't had them send a request (nor have I seen them be awesome and sent my own).

I wonder how many 60+ folks are on here though?

Most of my pals are between 25-40, just like me.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I dont care about age, i have from 18-47? I think on my page. As long as they aren't immature and are motivated to do this, I dont care your age.

Side note: I am 27.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have a few friends my age or a bit younger, but most are at least a few years older and the majority of my "favorites" (yes, I have favorites - I'm sure you do, too) are at least a decade or more older than I am.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of people on here around our age

I mind what age people are
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    young people make me feel old .....FML
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i like my boys young.

as for girls - only those older than me are my friends. and i have to be prettier.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It does not bother me at all. I am a 40yr old trapped in a 25yr old state of mind (I would say body but I loved my body at 25)LOL. I am older than my husband and older than most of my friends on here. If you are looking for motivation and encouragement I do not feel that age really matters. We are all here for the same reasons.... If we all stick together and help encourage one another we can all reach our goals....
    Good Luck to each and everyone of you, Remember to ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE and POSITIVE things will start to happen in your life!!!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Age is a number. I don't look my age, and I damned sure don't act like it. :tongue:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL AGES, I GEL WITH THE OLDER ONES AS WE ARE SIMILAR AGES BUT I ALSO GET ON GREAT WITH THE YOUNG ONES AS I HAVE DAUGHTERS WHO ARE 16-21.
    ALL SUPPORT IS GOOD, NO MATTER WHERE FROM AND SOMETIMES DIFFERENT AGES HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON THINGS WHICH IS INTERESTING.
    I LOVE HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND SOPH, ON MFP, TWITTER AND BBM, I FEEL LIKE WE RELATE QUITE WELL EVEN THO OUR AGE GAP IS HUGE X

hehehe, thanks!! :) i dont even realise the age gap if im honest! i think cos were all in the same boat trying to get fit and healthy i dont really think of age. i just thought id start a thread and seee what other people have to say about it... oooh n dont forget facebook! ;) x

Yeah Facebook too haha. POKE HEHE X

haha! i keep forgetting to poke you back!! im sooo sorrry! :P i cant keep up with all my pokes! x
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me. Support is support, no matter what age. Off of MFP, my friends are of all different ages and it translates to on the site as well. I'm 30, but out of my friends off of MFP I'm one of a few who aren't married or have kids or both. In some ways, my challenges are different than a 30-yr-old who is married and has kids, but our bodies are in that same age bracket and we might have similar struggles anyway. So I don't think it matters. As long as you're a good person and up for giving/receiving support, you're worth friending on here! So friend away if you'd like. :)