Would like some new friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• msmustache
    Options
    Hi! I'm kind of new, I just joined last week. I also need some to have some friends for motivation. The same thing happens to me on the weekends. I suddenly feel like I'm gonna give in, but I tell myself to not loose focus.
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me too. We all need encouragement and support! I'm on here every day. Peace...
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    Feel free to add me but only if you want the truth! If you aren't doing well nutritionally I will tell you and make suggestions and try to help you. I don't like it when people eat junk food all day long and people tell them it's ok. I am here to support people just like I want them to do for me.
  • katered87
    Options
    but junk food at times is good. as long as you dont do it everyday.. like me... i work in a call center.. i need to much on something.. cheerios are my best friend
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, I log in everyday because I'm somewhat addicted to this app. Please you are all welcome to add me if we are not already friends.

@Kleighsamboer, hehe I really like that about you and always happy to see your posts/comments.

cheers
  • thinkpositive3
    thinkpositive3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Would love to help be a support and also have the daily support. Feel free to add me as well.
  • taylorwonderlich
    taylorwonderlich Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to support you and get support back!! :) Good luck on this life long journey!
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Always in the mood for new friends! Add me if you would like!
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    HI everyone, I log in everyday because I'm somewhat addicted to this app. Please you are all welcome to add me if we are not already friends.

@Kleighsamboer, hehe I really like that about you and always happy to see your posts/comments.

cheers

Thanks so much! I figure we are all here to help each other so I try my best to help and not hinder! Take care :)
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    HI, guys I'm new too and never have been the type to turn down help. I feel different expierences will always help someone, if not all. Feel free to add me as well, as I will do you guys. In regards to killing drinking soda, I found what works for me is to cut back. God knows I love my diet Dr. Pepper, I know I can't totally quit or I'll relapse, so I have finally got down to where I limit myself to 2 bottles per day, which isn't as bad as I thought.... but I do love water and Crystal lite.. so I guess that helps.

Good luck to everyone on this journey.