gained

Options
It's only 2lbs in a week...
But it made me very sad.

I eat about 1450cal a day.
I burn between 500-600cals a day
I don't eat enough good stuff (like veggies)
So I know what I'm doing wrong.
It just still made me sad.
:cry:

And I still have so far to go. :sick:

Replies

• pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It's only 2lbs in a week...
    But it made me very sad.

I eat about 1450cal a day.
    I burn between 500-600cals a day
    I don't eat enough good stuff (like veggies)
    So I know what I'm doing wrong.
    It just still made me sad.
    :cry:

And I still have so far to go. :sick:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    how do you know it was a real gain, did you maintain that 2 lb gain for a month or so? If not, then you don't know it wasn't just a little bit of extra water, a little bit of extra waste, or some other factor?

Remember pixie, our body's fluctuate, 2 lbs is well within the normal range our body has for weight.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    how do you know it was a real gain, did you maintain that 2 lb gain for a month or so? If not, then you don't know it wasn't just a little bit of extra water, a little bit of extra waste, or some other factor?

Remember pixie, our body's fluctuate, 2 lbs is well within the normal range our body has for weight.

Very true! Also, on the rare chance that it IS an actual weight gain it sounds like you know where your meal plan was off a bit - so that'll help you redirect yourself. Don't sweat the small stuff! :wink:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok, Pixiestick. I'm gonna make you feel better. I just got on the scale for my works Biggest loser competition. I have been watching what I eat like a hawk and exercising almost an hour every day. I got on this morning and GAINED 5 pounds!!! Tell me how that happens??? The worst part is I have to pay an extra $1 for every pound I gain!! This is gonna cost me!! Stick with it and you will see results. Don't get discouraged. You are worth it!!
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Pixie, on those stats you have to lose, whatever you eat. This week is just a blip. Sure, eating healthily is good for you in the long run, but this could happen at any time. So don't go making yourself all :cry: . Stick with it and in a few weeks you'll be all :happy: :happy: :happy: