30 down - progress pic

Options
iron_jj
iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
I cant believe I'm about to post this! lol

Anyways! I'm 23 years old, 5'8" and I started my weight loss journey on 10/14/2011, weighing in at 194 pounds.

As of today I'm down to 162lbs, which (prolly - I refused to get on the scale for years) is my lowest weight in like 10years. My diet pretty much consisted of pizza, huge bowls of pasta with fatty sauces, cookies, icecream.. yada yada you name it. Working out? No way jose, my friends knew me as the laziest person ever.. but I changed quite a bit and went from eating crap to working out 5x a week, lots of lifting and clean eating. Also quit smoking after 8 years and I havent touched one ever sice. :wink:

I'm having a hard time seeing any difference myself, but putting those pics next to each other boggles my mind.. Getting there.. :noway: I still have ~20ish pounds to lose though, seems like it just wont come off the bottom..:grumble:

lJW9w.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!