Tips needed for breaking through the plateau

Options
I would love any and all tips for breaking through a plateau! The goal is in sight but I'm stuck!! I've had good success this year and lost 28 lbs. I'm 20-25 away from my ultimate goal and would like to lose it (safely) by mid-July, so roughly 12 weeks x 2 lbs a week. But the scale is just craaaaaawling. I'm definitely willing to crank it up a notch with fitness or nutrition and would love to hear what's worked for others to get through plateau's. A little info:

My typical workout week is 2x Insanity (40 min each), 2x weights/cardio circuit (60 min each), 2x running (30-60 min each), and alot of walking. In the last 6 weeks I've really focused on reducing sugars, white carbs, alcohol, and soda. I typically have 5 days of a 200+ calorie deficit then a hit-or-miss weekend (damn - maybe that's the answer!)

Not sure if it would be better to aim for a consistent daily calorie range of 1300-1500 regardless of my workout burn OR aim for a consistent 200+ deficit. Ideas??

Would love to hear what's worked for others. Could always use the support as well, so add me as a pal!