Help!

Options
Bahhh

I'm not really sure what to do....

I spent a month eating SO ON TARGET, and actually gained 4 lbs. I've been exercising more, and trying to be more mindful about what I'm eating (i.e.: not just cutting the calories but being smarter about it) Lately I've been discouraged and so haven't been doing as well as I could. I feel like I'm starting to pitter out and It's getting harder and harder to motivate myself...suggestions?

Typically I start my day with something high-protein (like peanut butter toast), have a light lunch, exercise (cardio mostly) and dinner. I eat a ton of greens and try to watch it on the starches. What am I doing wrong??

Replies

• StarryEyed500
    StarryEyed500 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Could be deyhdration. Could be too much of a certain food. Could be too much exercise. Could be TOM. Could be your target is wrong.

If you open your diary, people may be able to suggest pointers.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    It's a bit hard to say without seeing your food diary...maybe consider putting it on public so people can see exactly what you're putting in so that they can give suggestions on what to do.

What I'm thinking is that you might not be actually eating enough, but like I say, hard to judge without seeing what you're eating.