Jogging/Running ?

Options
13»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start the C25K this week sometime. I'll probably have to do it Friday, Saturday, Sunday because those are just the best days for me to be able to get out and run without my son. Although I could probably bring him along on his bike....

I'm excited/scared. I've tried to get into running a few times before and I failed every time. I already paid $45 to sign up for a race on July 1 so now I HAVE to do it lol! I really want to like running. I want to be a runner!

My iPod broke a while back though so I wont be able to listen to music while I run so that's a major bummer :(
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love C25k. I am starting week 3 tomorrow! I can say that although I know it's not JUST the jogging (or it may be entirely mental) but I have seen a change in my stomach area in the past 2 weeks that I have been doing C25K compared to the past 2 months that I have been exercising and eating better. I have consistently lost weight the past 2 months but am starting to see a big change finally!

Just start off slow and C25K is an awesome way to do it. Don't get discouraged if it is hard. I am doing C25k on a treadmill and 90 secs. is challenging for me! I want to finish C25K at the gym then do it again outside!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options

My iPod broke a while back though so I wont be able to listen to music while I run so that's a major bummer :(

There is no way I could do it without my music. Get that ipod fixed! lol