College Kids!!

Options
I'm currently in college and I'm having a hard time balancing work/school/exercise/eating right. I'm looking for some tips on how to balance everything! Please let me know!

Currently I work about 30 hours a week and go to school full time so I don't have a ton of time during the week. I'm interested to hear what you all have to say. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Tourney3p0
    Tourney3p0 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm not a college kid anymore, but I used to save a ton of time by preparing things in bulk and then freezing. My favorite would be to make a couple gallons of a delicious thick soup on a weekend. I had a tupperware set that consisted of large and small bowls. I would try to fill the small bowls up with about 500 calories of soup and the large bowls with 750. I would then have a week's worth of lunches and dinners ready to heat up and eat. Huge time saver after the initial cooking.

It was best to make two or three different kinds for variety, and also have as much freezer space as possible.
  • brratt89
    brratt89 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am currently going to college. And in between classes, I run around the building of my next class until time for class. I have a fitbit so I was able to record how far I would run. And I would only eat salads for lunch in the cafe then a healthy sandwich for dinner (like Turkey and cheese paninis! ) It seems to help a lot. :)