18 year old mommy who gained almost 100 pounds in a little o

well first off I would like to say that I am a 18 year old mom from Philadelphia Pa i have a beautiful 9 month old Baby girl who i truly adore...before i became pregnant with my daughter i weighed about 190 but i wore it good because i am 6 foot 1 and i was very comfortable with the weight...Flat stomach nice booty everything! When i was pregnant i ate sooo much just set in the house and watched tv and after i had my daughter i ended up weighing 225 pounds but then as the months went on the more stress i became the more i ate and the more i stayed in the house and as of now i weigh 267 pounds I cant even believe it i was so beautiful and skinny its so surprising how you can gain that much weight that fast..I feel really depressed about this weight i went from a size 12 to 20 i feel just sick at myself for letting my self go like this...I plan to take my body back and loose every pound that i gained until i get back to my regular weight that i was.. im ready and motivated and i cant wait for this whole process im totally confident!!!! today i went to the track and jogged 4 laps and it felt so good i felt like my old self...But i plan to start running 12 laps every morning to speed up my weight loss eat and maintain a healthy weight and only eat 1400 calories a day!:heart::happy:..

sorry guys didn't mean that many calories! i fixed it lol

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME GUYS IM NEW ON HERE!

Replies

• linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    I added you!
  • Hires113
    Hires113 Posts: 12 Member
    4369 calories a day is an awful lot Mom. I'm hoping that was a typo? To lose for your age and height i'm not sure what your calorie intake should be. Mine is only 1400+ to lose weight. Check and make sure what it is. Keep a good journal using this tool and keep up that running. You'll be a HOT MOMMA before you know it. You have youth on your side still. Congratulations on your little one. You'll need to be fit to keep up with him:)
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Ummmmmmm

wtf
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Added!