The Bachelor

Options
ka_bateman
ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
Anyone else hating on Courtney? She just seems so fake and I feel like she has everyone fooled....*sigh* TEAM LINDSEY

Replies

• mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    He deserves Courtney...
  • ka_bateman
    Options
    Yah really....I liked Emily the best, especially at the reunion.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Uggghhh Courtney!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I definately don't wish any negativiety on anyone . . . but they both brought it onto themselves. She was down right rude and he ignored all warning of her behavior. I hope it works out for them . . . . but seriously won't be surprised if/when it goes under. That being said, I'm still addicted to this show . . . sad, I know!
  • katield83
    katield83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I totally second the TEAM LINDZI!!!! Also, I have heard buzz that Emily is going to be the next bachelorette after Emily Maynard..... Don't know how they can have the next bachelorette lined up when they are not even done taping this coming one.....
  • ka_bateman
    Options
    Emily would be a great bachelorette! I love her personality...Ben's loss.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I totally second the TEAM LINDZI!!!! Also, I have heard buzz that Emily is going to be the next bachelorette after Emily Maynard..... Don't know how they can have the next bachelorette lined up when they are not even done taping this coming one.....

The thing is, they've been done taping probably for more than half a year. So when we just find out, they've known for awhile. :D
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    Team lindz but i liked Kacie B too
  • ka_bateman
    Options
    Team lindz but i liked Kacie B too

I liked her too...shocked to see her go!