51 pounds gone!!! woot woot (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• ecl702
    ecl702 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well done, my dear! I'm excited for you! Keep up the great work! That whole "fun size" thing can really get you, eh? I have the same problem; five pounds on me looks like 25 on anyone else!

What did you do to get such great results?

You look great!
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    youve done great!!!!!!! cant believe how much you have lost!!! keep up the good work xxxxxx
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    Congrat!! you look great!
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well done, my dear! I'm excited for you! Keep up the great work! That whole "fun size" thing can really get you, eh? I have the same problem; five pounds on me looks like 25 on anyone else!

What did you do to get such great results?

You look great!

Thank you! I have to say it was mostly from doing Jillian Michael dvds, i absolutely love her. i started with 30 day shred, then ripped in 30 & i'm now doing Banish fat boost metabolism and No more trouble zones alternating . And def some running at least 2-3 times a week. I do have my calorie goal set to 1200 and i used to only eat half of my exercise cals to make up for any errors but now that i have all these gadgets(food scale, HRM) and also the fact that i have less than 40 lbs to lose, i decided to still keep it at 1200 but eat all of my cals back. i'll probably bump it up to 1400 next month. I hope this help & i wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You guys are the sweetest! Thank you!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! Love your style! That dress and your new bod is super cute!
  • classylady41
    Options
    that is amazing.. keep up the good work...
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girl, keep pushing you'll be at goal before you know it!!!
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking woman!! You go girl!
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    Get it chica!!!!! You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!