Size 12!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
YAY!! I havent been this size since I can even remember! In highschool I was always a size 13! I bought these pants because my 14s were getting too big but 12 was too small and there were no 13's... few weeks later and they fit PERFECT!! My weight hasnt been going down too much but I have been exercising more! I think it will be surreal to fit into size 10!! I CANT WAIT to make it there! But im SO HAPPY 12s fit now!! :bigsmile: From 20 to 12!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I havent been this size since I can even remember! In highschool I was always a size 13! I bought these pants because my 14s were getting too big but 12 was too small and there were no 13's... few weeks later and they fit PERFECT!! My weight hasnt been going down too much but I have been exercising more! I think it will be surreal to fit into size 10!! I CANT WAIT to make it there! But im SO HAPPY 12s fit now!! :bigsmile: From 20 to 12!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    greenstars.gifloveshower.gif

47b20s0.gif
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    YAY CARRIE!!!
    not-tagged-smiley-10782.gif
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

Great job!
    I bought some new pants yesterday and was also surprised to find I needed a 12. Yeah us!!!:happy:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I finally built my wardrobe back up and got some 12's but they're starting to droop and look all raggedy now...:grumble: eeek gotta go try on some 10's and 11's!! :smile:

WE ROCK!!! good job, ladies!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    WOOHOO i AM HOPING THIS IS ME IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • jaydeangel
    jaydeangel Posts: 31
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats! I can't wait till I can fit in a size 12. But I have a ways to go!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! What an amazing feeling, huh!? :) I'm hoping to get there after my body stops defying me. :)
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Hoooray!!!!!!!
    happy-smiley-8815.gif
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! nice work!! :drinker:
  • PussyKat
    PussyKat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That must be such a buzz, congrats!
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! YOU ROCK!!:drinker: I hope to make it there someday, don't worry when I do you will be able to hear the screams of joy coming from the dressing room at the store. :laugh:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! WTG!!!!
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    WTG!!!! Keep up the great work. It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it???
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO!! U ROCK!!! CONGRATS! :happy: :happy:
  • MissesOfficer
    MissesOfficer Posts: 368
    Options
    COngrats!!! Feels good eh!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats it is nice to be able to buy smaller sizes
  • hockeymom77
    hockeymom77 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations!1 I recently made it into 14's and am very excited about that. Your message makes me want to get into 12's!! :wink:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Well done you!!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!