Hello! What's YOUR motivator? What helps you? What drives yo

Hello!
I'm Alex! Nice to meet all of you!
My biggest problem is probably getting all of the nutrients I should get. Fruits and Veggies? Only few are my friends. lol
I have found that V8 (fruit blends) are awesome subs.
And also, I have a Pinterest board dedicated to workout plans, and nutritional foods and recipes. It's an awesome site to find fantastic motivators.
Add me as a friend, or share your stories on here about what your favorite part is about working out, or your favorite motivators.
You never know-what YOU are doing, can be the perfect thing for somebody out there who is still trying to find their niche.
Good luck to everyone!
You can do anything you set your mind to, and if your heart wants it, you WILL achieve it!
-Alexandra :]

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    My biggest motivator is my kid's. being a healthy example for them. Also, I play a lot of basketball, so one of my selfish motivators is to be able to dunk, getting a little closer every day. feel free to add me if you like. good luck with the fruits and veggies :)
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    That's awesome! Would you say your favorite workout is basketball?
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Hey! I have grown to absolutely love vegetables! Some alternatives you might like could be for example a fruit source plus veggie bar which is like a bigger fruit leather snack and is 3 servings of fruits and vegetables. Another trick you might like is I wake up 15 minutes before I normally do and do a quick 10-15 minute pure core workout. Gets your blood pumping and metabolism going right away. I also eat every 1-2 hours so I never feel hungry and never get that tempted feeling to binge. Also, drink tons of water!! I add pure lemon and lime juice in my water and I have yet to get tired of the taste. Hope this helps!

And my biggest motivator is my wedding. I don't want to be embarrassed by how I look in my pictures, as well more importantly on the beach!! And at 23 years old I should not look the way I do.
  • alxdeanda
    That's so cool! I love the fruit leather snacks! I definitely should look into those. lol
    And that is an awesome motivator!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    yes, basketball is definitely my favorite exercise. i have done Insanity off and on and have started riding bike and some weight circuit training, but i have to make myself do most of them. I am starting to like doing the other exercise and have started to find that i miss it when I don't fit it into my day.
  • alxdeanda
    TRY THIS AMAZING WORKOUT! I've added it to my exercise list!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/85498092895907640/
    If you can't access it, let me know!
    Great quick workout!!!! Only 4 Minutes!!!! Burn 300 or more calories depending on how much you push yourself!
    You can do it!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    looks like a good workout to do when short on time