First NSV!

Options
This may sound trivial to anyone, but this boosted my confidence I can reach my goal!

I have been eating very well last two weeks and exercising and I beat my first unexpected
challenge! I was invited to go for lunch at a restaurant I was familiar with with co workers
to say goodbye to one who was leaving the area. This morning they changed it to a Chinese
food buffet restaurant. As I went up to get my food I had very little noodles and rice, no fried stuff,
and lots of vegetables and fruit to fill myself. It was unbelievably tempting to just eat a huge plate
of everything, but I BEAT TEMPTATION!

It's a small step, but I feel great about it and it makes my want to look healthier stronger!

Replies

• ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    GREAT GOING! I know eating at a buffet is hard; there is so much to choose from. Awesome use of will power. Keep at it like that and you will make significant progress in no time.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I think that's awesome! Way to stay true!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Defeating a buffet is no small feat... That is glory there.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow...defeating chinese food....I cannot do that. :( BUT so great that you were able to :)
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Beating temptation feels great!!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!