What you love at the gym!

Options
2»

Replies

• jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I love to walk and Jog on the indoor track. My favorite machines are the stationary rowing machine. My favorite Classes are Kickboxing and Zumba
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love that when I get done w/ my 75 spin class the area around my bike looks like I hit a water-buffalo ;)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I go to LA Fitness, they have a huge selection of different classes to take, and a pool, and sauna and A LOT of machines and free weights etc. Its usually never crowded and there is no serious body builders there. Just your average Joe tryin to drop some weight :) They also have a lil deli/juice bar but I haven't used it
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Scopin' out the hotties.

looking at those beautiful men helps me get through my work out some days.
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    I love my trainer, the crew of ladies I usually work out with and the staff!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    The pool........................:bigsmile:
  • Tammelina
    Tammelina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love my zumba and cardio dance party classes.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My gym has the best trainers ever always chatting to you and giving advice, Its a small family run one. It has everything you need and more. The owner Elaine is fab and the classes are fun and varied. Its a place anyone could feel at ease.

:O) x
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have actually learned to love kickboxing class and I also love that a few of my friends go to the same gym. Great to have that support!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    The large lifters that are always willing to help you out and give sound advice.

The trainers that also are willing to stop what they are doing to guide you in the right direction.

The great friends that I have made because we see each other 4 days a week.

The convenience of the gym being exactly one mile from my house.

Eye candy

The classes.

the pool {on the rare occasion that I do use it. But the option is always there.}
  • cjmommy09
    Options
    My boyfriend!! Ha Ha.
    He's a fitness instructor there and it motivates me to go see him. I also prefer it to working out at home because I know I wont slack off! I also like that they have lots of programs for kids and the staff there is great with my son :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    What I love about my gym?

My mean trainer Amanda who works me to the point I hurt and then I see massive changes in my body.

My favorite elliptical machine that allows me to burn buttloads of calories and makes me feel great about myself.

The hot trainers that work with Amanda that makes going worth while.

The time it takes to go there and get away from my kids lol.

The fact that I walked in this morning and they were playing NKOTB Step by Step Ok just kidding that song annoys me! But all the other reasons are awesome!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    It is the exit between my house and work. So very close.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    very nice lots of good positive examples!
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I go to Gold's Gym and I <3 my gym!

I like that the manager knows me by name.

It's right between home and work, so very accessible.

It's affordable.

Free classes! I can go to Zumba or do yoga or spin or whatever!

Room of cardio machines with TVs so I can catch the game or the news and still workout.

Indoor pool (never used it, but I like knowing I can.)

SAUNA!

Good mix of muscle men and average joes, but there is almost always at least one woman in the weight room. ;)

Tanning is cheap (also never use that, but I could!)

My friends, coworkers and boyfriend have all joined now, too!