Introducing myself -with questions- :-)

Options
Hi.
I'm so glad to be on this site. I quit Weight Watchers (WW) after joining a medically supervised weight management system at my doctor's office. It's an intense change for my but worth it since WW wasn't working. I also like that I am part of a group class at the doctor's office which helps me challenge myself to grow mentally as well as physically strong. That said, it's been just over a week, and gosh, this is a difficult journey. I mean, it was time. I am a very determined and stubborn person so I am glad to put those strengths (!?) to use. I'm also writing my dissertation right (pun intended) now and will be moving for a new job in a few months.

Friends:
I would love to find friends on this site who live in Southern California or all over the world. I'm pretty new to SoCal so finding out about local cool activities would be lovely. I also love knowing people from places different than where I am so please feel free to friend me, even if you do not live in SoCal, California, or the USA. I hope that friends on myfitnesspal would also be journeying to successful weight loss and/or weight management, a healthy body image, and have a relatively positive attitude.

Oh my questions. Lol. Sorry about that!!

Passover:
For the high protein vegetarians out there, how are you commemorating Passover? I usually take a Sephardic style of Passover observance and eat Matzah and all that. Now that I am on this diet/life plan, I don't know what to do. I eat a lot of pre-packaged meals and need to eat 75 grams of protein a day. I drink shakes and down a lot of vegetables and fruit. Do you know any high protein shakes that are K of P? Do you have any suggestions for frozen meals that are high protein, vegetarian, and Kosher for Passover?

(Grad) students:
I know you are there somewhere. Are there any doc students on a medically supervised diet? If so, can we chat about your process/journey? I'd love to find some cool peeps.

Happy healthy-making, y'all!
Thanks for reading!