3 day detox!! Any advice or stories???

Options
Hi,

I have under active thyroid and have been shedding quite alot of hair I know its partly to do with this and thought a bit of a detox including nuts and fish and lots of healthy stuff would give me a boost.

I am really wanting to try an easy 3 day detox, Just to make myself feel better and give my body a break. I am thinking of including nuts and seeds, lots of fruit and green veggies and fish like salmon.

I am going to lay off the tea and coffee during this time and just drink hot water and lemon. I am still wanting to eat all my cals but want to eat clean and just wondering if any of you guys have done one and have you any tips to help me out. If you have any ideas of something different I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks for your time :O) Luan x

Replies

• lucyrose_
    lucyrose_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm in week three of a month long detox... no processed food, no caffeine, no sugar, no alcohol, no wheat and no dairy apart from eggs! Just having a small portion of carbs/fruit after workouts - like sweet potato, brown rice, rice noodles or quinoa. Eating LOADS of greens veggies and feeling good! I was struggling with the same with the same 6lbs for ages but shifted that in a few days at the start of this! I am actually really enjoying clean eating... but looking forward to a glass of wine when my month is up ;)
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Ahhh thanks Lucyrose :O) Sounds good. Right thats me decided I am going to start this clean eating from thursday when I am back in work I am going to do it for a week and see how I get on. Im going to go shopping tomorrow and get all my veggies in. What are you eating for breakfast? I was thinking porridge with water or fruit with seeds nuts and natural yogurt x