Swedish girl in Japan trying to get in shape

Options
Hi everybody.
I'm Bex, a Swedish girl living in Japan. I'm going home next year after 6 years in Japan, and I want to go home in shape surprizing my friends and family. But most of all, I want to surprize (and win the I'm-fitter-than-you-argument) my big brother, who's been my hero and rival at the same time (very competetive :p).
I used to be a bellydancer and capoerista, but since I quit I've gradually put on weight.
But no more! I'm determined to get in shape and win this struggle; I HATE to lose! HAHA!

I just got here, so I haven't had time to update my profile, but feel free to add me as friend or send me messages!

Bex

Replies

• monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey Bex! Welcome to MFP!!!

I'm going on holiday in October, so that's my goal to get into shape...it's happening slowly :)

Lots of great people around here to support you.

I'll add you as a friend!
  • Bex522
    Bex522 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much! Yeah, just by being added by people actually made me want to jog or do my jumping rope session tonight, so it's helping already :) Thanks for the add! Looking forward to get to know each other!

cheers!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome to MFP. I live 4 hours plane ride away from Japan hehehe.. Anyway I'll add you now.

I say toast to a fitter journey :drinker:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!