Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I can't get it to open...
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    yepp..i can copy and paste the code...But i can`t get it to open on here..Hmmm
  • jonski1968
    Options
    now it won`t fit on screen...geez i give up
  • mocoworm
    mocoworm Posts: 31
    Options
    Just paste the image URL into your browser and view it directly:

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p482/jonski489er/THEBESTDIETINTHEWORLDEVER_Page_1.jpg
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    That looks far too complicated. Can't you just eat sensibly?
  • mocoworm
    Options

It's basically 'Carb Cycling'.

You have low carb days, medium carb days and high carb days and you alternate them.

Good carbs obviously.

Keeps your body guessing. It does work.
  • fteale
    Options

It's basically 'Carb Cycling'.

You have low carb days, medium carb days and high carb days and you alternate them.

Good carbs obviously.

Keeps your body guessing. It does work.

I'm sure it does. It just looks like a lot of work. Simply eating under your calorie allowance works too.
  • jonski1968
    Options
    Complicated? Its all written down for you...Easiest diet i ever did..

And if anyone actually wants the full version...Please message me your email and i`ll mail it you..
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    For those who just want to lose weight - it's far too complicated, but once you hit a certain level it has its benefits apparently.

I've never tried it tbh so can't comment on its efficacy but I have heard anecdotal evidence that it works.
  • smcolton
    smcolton Posts: 78
    Options
    Bump
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i always have a cheat day! i keep my carbs under 100g a day 6 days a week and then 1 day a week eat whatever i want:) its worked for me so far, gone from 282 to 168, 18 pounds left to go! x
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    nice pic chris, lol
  • fteale
    Options
    I guess I find the idea of having foods I can and can't eat (allergies dictate there is already enough I can't eat), and having to worry about the GI score of things seems over-complicated to me.

Feel free to ignore me! I could never work out why people do things like chart their ovulation either. I aim to keep my life as simple and rule free as possible!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    There's often a difference between 'thin' and 'healthy.' I don't think you can ever 'cheat your way' to healthy.

While being strict about one macronutrient will work in the short term, is it really sustainable forever?
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    nice pic chris, lol

lol thanks, nice pic tigger!
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    There's often a difference between 'thin' and 'healthy.' I don't think you can ever 'cheat your way' to healthy.

While being strict about one macronutrient will work in the short term, is it really sustainable forever?

The idea of this isn't to do it forever, it's mainly used by bodybuilders during their cutting season.
  • jonski1968
    Options

I`ve been following the basics of it for over 4 years...So yeah i guess it is
  • mocoworm
    Options
    I'm sure it does. It just looks like a lot of work. Simply eating under your calorie allowance works too.

This does a TOTALLY different thing. Eating under your calories means your body will change your metabolism to suit your new calorie intake. Your weight loss will plateau.

Carb Cycling you still eat your calorie limit you set for yourself but as you body has low and high carb days it doesn't level out your metabolism as it never knows what days it will get the carb energy.

This means that your weight loss will not plateau and you will lose more, faster with just eating alone.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options

The idea of this isn't to do it forever, it's mainly used by bodybuilders during their cutting season.

As long as people know that going in, that's fine with me. But many folks look to diets for fast results and then are surprised when they gain some back. If you follow up the plan with sensible eating habits, yes, it will work.