Have you ever dreamt about someone you know as a friend and

Options
mixedfeelings
mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
Have you ever dreamed about someone you would never think about in that way and woke up attracted to them? and continued to feel that attraction? Of course I mean an "intimate" dream. Or have you dreams changed the way you just thought about someone in general.

This is how I developed my crush on Alan Davies, too much "Jonathan Creek" a dream in where we're kissing and now I'm in lust, this was a few years back!

Dreams are just dreams but it's strange how they can change your thought process.

Replies

• shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes! Had a 'romantic' dream abou my best friend and when I work up he was suddenly irresistible - two years later I'm still in lust. Same thing with David Tennant... Mmm.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Yeah this has happened... Never could look at them the same way ;)
  • mixedfeelings
    Options

It's a terrible thing if it's someone you see all the time, but slightly exciting.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    yep yep
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options

It's a terrible thing if it's someone you see all the time, but slightly exciting.

not only that .. its also scary ..
  • mixedfeelings
    Options

not only that .. its also scary ..

It all depends how far removed they are from your usual type. I've never had really weird awkward dream, I almost feel like I've jinxed myself now by saying that.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Happens to me a lot. Sometimes it changes the way I view them permanently, sometimes the effect wears off and I go back to seeing them as a platonic friend.

I once dreamt my then bf pushed me off the top of a very tall building and I never quite felt the same about him afterwards...
  • glittr92
    glittr92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Happened to me. He was just my friend but I dram that we were out on a date to the drive in. I told him how I felt after I knew the feeling was here to stay.