Another NSV - Starting to see changes!

Options
Well, I have been on this journey since January. I've 'tried' a million times before but this year I am serious about it! I have been struggling with only seeing small changes and no changes as a whole. However, in the last 2 weeks I am starting to see changes in my stomach *finally* I still have a long way to go but I'm impressed. I've never seen changes like that so it's big for me. I don't *just* attribute it to C25K but I think that jogging has really helped.

Now I'm struggling with numbers though! In January, I started a friendly Biggest Loser compeition at work and used my weight there, but I don't think it is very accurate. I bought an EatSmart Scale which is supposed to be accurate and it's about 20 lbs more than at work. The bad thing is I didn't weigh me on this one in January so now I do not know how much I truly loss! I want to start using my home scale to track my progress. I know I've lost weight in the past 2 months I just don't know how much (according to the work scale - 30 lbs...)

Anyway, I'm still excited about the NSV. I know it's not ALL about the number on the scale! Thx for reading :flowerforyou:

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's amazing :) Stomach changes are the hardest for me to see too :) I'm glad your body is progressing like you want it to :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!