more friends more support

Options
Hello i have been here about a month now and i love it and i have a great group of friends and they give support and encouraging words eveyday but as always more support is always needed and the more freinds you have the more encouragement and the days go by so much better and you really feel you can do it even when your body is telling you something else.

Replies

• laurenduck05
    laurenduck05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome to add me! I feel the same!! :-)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. Friend request sent :)
  • Linzer3
    Linzer3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Starting over with MFP... looking for some support and friends.... =)
  • JasonKey147
    Options
    Hi I've posted on here for the first time today and have been using MFP for 2 weeks and it is brillant. Would like to meet more people for support, please add. good luck with it all.
  • youngone3652
    Options
    hello im workin on it i would love to have more friends
  • CaptainGraf
    Options
    Just got back into this and I need friends to keep me on track. I'd love it if you added me!
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HI couldnt agree more, also need more friends / support request sent, happy to receive others :happy:
  • klmd302
    klmd302 Posts: 5
    Options
    Same here! It's no fun to do this alone...
  • kei_llew
    kei_llew Posts: 29
    Options
    Same here its good to gain support and also help support others feel free to add anyone
  • Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound thick... i don't have any friends yet on MFP. I log each and every day and i'm forever reading the community posts.

What do Friends "do" on MFP? Can friends comment on diaries and send private messages etc?

Having a support network sounds really good and i'm sure it'd add a whole new dimension to this site for me.

In case anyone wants to add me, i'm Lindsey, 27 (at the end of the month) no kiddies, very motivated and have around 50lbs left to lose before i'm at what i feel would be my perfect weight. :) x
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs friends Feel free to add me I can always use more friends and encouragement. :flowerforyou:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I have been on here since June and LOVE it, there are tons of motivating , positive encouraging people here. I beilieve we must find some workout buddies that will help hold us accountable for our everyday actions.. I hope you all find the motivation and encouragement you need to reach your goals. If you have any?'s just ask that is why we are all here.
    Good Luck on your health and fitness journey.....
    Remember that the best ab exercise is walking; walking away from the kitchen...
    Feel free to add me!!! If we all stick together we CAN DO THIS!!!
    Take Care,
    Kim
  • NikMosch
    NikMosch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Always looking to meet more great people! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm down 17 and looking to lose about 45 more--so I'll be here a while!
  • lisaagray
    Options
    Hello, I'm turning 40 in May :( I'm a little shy of 5ft and weighing about 211lbs. I've been up and down for over a decade now. In June gave birth to my 4th child and he died 2 days later with complications. I have been very depressed and although I have lost some through depression I want to feel good about myself again and lose 70 to 80 lbs. Taking it 1 day at a time but I can use some support and help!
  • TheAliCrock
    TheAliCrock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too, will add and accept friend requests! :)
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound thick... i don't have any friends yet on MFP. I log each and every day and i'm forever reading the community posts.

What do Friends "do" on MFP? Can friends comment on diaries and send private messages etc?

Having a support network sounds really good and i'm sure it'd add a whole new dimension to this site for me.

In case anyone wants to add me, i'm Lindsey, 27 (at the end of the month) no kiddies, very motivated and have around 50lbs left to lose before i'm at what i feel would be my perfect weight. :) x

Yup - that's exactly what friends do - just sent you a friend request :)

I'm 27 in May, also from England and have about 63lb to go to reach my goal weight
    x
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    Request sent. Good luck to you!
  • frosty2169
    Options
    Same here, I could use some more friends....
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. This is much easier with people. I know that there have been times I have avoided snacking on something awful simply because I have people on here that WILL look at my food diary for the day and I don't want them to be disappointed in me.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I love this site! People ask for support, and everyone steps forward to offer it! Of all my "friends" on MFP, I only knew 1 before I joined! :smile: