frustration...

Options
anyone frustrated? have a bittersweet feeling on life... working out used to be so fun, did it 7day/wk but I'm in a down phase, any hints on getting out of it? a cry for help. I've also gave in to temptation, eat well and then cancel all that with adding junk, seriously depressed over this... I live in québec, the weather is terrible, have not seen the sun in ages, just cloudy, and now it's raining today, blahhhh

Replies

• 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    In the same boat, watching the scale creep up and up and not (really) caring too much! :sad: I enjoy running but then hate myself for eating such crap when I'm working towards running goals....
  • johncaraher
    johncaraher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, some of this is just life - you mention the dismal weather, some people are just sensitive to that (you've probably heard of Seasonal Affective Disorder). But look, you've dropped 68 pounds according to your ticker - that's great, and you can catch yourself before you undo that. I was sick a few weeks ago and that really knocked me off my routine, but once I felt better I was able to get back on track. Try looking at it that way - you're entitled to a "down" period without it defining the rest of your life!