30 day shred question

Options
Ok so i have been using MFP for about 8weeks now and down 12lbs. Mostly eating heathlier now and just started doing zumba. Now i was looking into getting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Just wanted to know if thoughts and opinions on this if you have tried it and completed it. Thank you so much =)

Replies

• creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing it and like it. I find it hard but bearable and always feel great after finishing. If you search 30 Day Shred on the forums there are a ton of success stories (some with photo's) for motivation :)
  • MrsNgounda
    Options
    I am currently doing it and like it. I find it hard but bearable and always feel great after finishing. If you search 30 Day Shred on the forums there are a ton of success stories (some with photo's) for motivation :)

I just started it yesterday and I am sore as heck right now. But thing that I dont understand is when do you go to level 2?
  • mslynne25
    mslynne25 Posts: 10
    Options
    thank you !! i was iffy at first. And under what do you log it into under fittness?
  • MistressOfHate
    Options
    I used to log it under "circuit training general". I've since purchased a heart rate monitor for accuracy.
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options

I just started it yesterday and I am sore as heck right now. But thing that I dont understand is when do you go to level 2?

The plan is that you do level 1 for 10 days then switch to Level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days....totalling 30 days (hence 30 day shred)....but you don't have to do it that way you can switch to level 2 whenever you feel ready and take days off if you need them too.
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

The plan is that you do level 1 for 10 days then switch to Level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days....totalling 30 days (hence 30 day shred)....but you don't have to do it that way you can switch to level 2 whenever you feel ready and take days off if you need them too.

This.

I started level 2 yesterday after 10 days at level 1. I'm sore today! I'll do 10 days level 2 before moving on to level 3 and then 10 days of that. If I feel like mixing it up a bit I just pull out one of my other workout DVD's. Jillian isn't going to come banging on your door if you don't do it every day - although she's scary as hell!
  • mslynne25
    mslynne25 Posts: 10
    Options
    thank you all of this does help seeing im not really into working out but choose to change some things.