Jillian Michaels Online weight loss

Options
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone on here is subscribed to Jillian Michaels Online weight loss plan? If so is it any good??

Nicki

Replies

• morthon
    morthon Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Nicki

Yes I did it for 30 days in January - if I lived in the States I would probs still be on it ... being in the UK it just didnt help me - the food in her recipes are not the same as here and yes, u can twig around it but I found I was spending more time trying to sort out whats what in the calories and then the measures are all different as well oz not grams ... I also signed up for personal coaching which again, I found useful but it was becoming so time consuming that it was deterring from my workouts (i have 3 hours in the morning when little one at pre school) so time is precious.

Also, her workouts on the site are pretty much the same as what you are getting in her dvds (i have all of her dvds except the latest body revolution) and I preferred doing the dvd as opposed to on her site (which lagged for me trying to do it from computer was a bit akward too)....

but yep if you in the states a great tool x
  • NickiParris74
    NickiParris74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh ok I may give it a miss then as i'm in the UK and don't want to be spending too much time working out calories when I could be working out!

Thanks for that bit of info, very helpful :)

Nicki