question i need help with????

angel1face
angel1face Posts: 110
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I have noticed on my home page i see i have like ~1500.00 calories that i can consume.. so does this meen i have to eat all them calories in that day or can i go under it?? how does that work?

Replies

• angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    I have noticed on my home page i see i have like ~1500.00 calories that i can consume.. so does this meen i have to eat all them calories in that day or can i go under it?? how does that work?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    those are the amount of calories based on the information you put in that are a recommended baseline for you. you should stay on target as close as possible to those recommendations. exercise will increase the amount of calories you can consume. this helps you track what you're eating, and how much of what in comparison to your "ideal"... and being under your recommended caloric intake is not necessarily a good thing -- if your body feels starved, it can adjust how it stores calories you feed it. if you've put in all your info, follow it as closely as possible. if you need more info, you should talk to your doctor or a nutritionist about those numbers.

good luck!
This discussion has been closed.