Dancing hopefully in the dark

Options
So this site has been a great motivation and I'm so happy with all the support I'm receiving! Anyways, to the success! This weekend I went out with some friends to a show (band) and I wore a cute outfit that I bought about two weeks ago. However, once at the show I realized that with all the inches I've lost my pants don't fit anymore! So dancing was a little dangerous. But I did it anyways. I probably looked like an idiot holding my pants up the whole time but I felt amazing! A WHOLE pants size in less than two weeks! I can't wait to carry on this journey! I just thought I would send out this funny inspiration for all of you! Just think next time you dance maybe your pants will fall off too! Good Luck!

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hehehe, dance those pounds away!...just don't lose your pants! :) I bet that was a great night out. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!