Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'M BACK PEOPLE!!!

KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
Hi everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm officially back to MFP! Our second son arrived on April Fools Day! Haha! My water broke at 3:15 am at home and he arrived at 8:31am (at the hospital... luckily). He was a beautiful 8lbs, 8oz.

Anyway... by my last appointment with my Midwife I was a wopping 197lbs!!! WHOA!!! :noway:

So far I have made it down to 170lbs... my goal weight is 137lbs. Anyway, I am ready-ready!:bigsmile:

So HELLO MFP!!! I'M BACK!!! :smokin:

:heart: Kris

P.S. I am trying to post pics of the baby but it is saying all my files are too big (even the ones I reduced). I will get them up! I promise.

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Hi everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm officially back to MFP! Our second son arrived on April Fools Day! Haha! My water broke at 3:15 am at home and he arrived at 8:31am (at the hospital... luckily). He was a beautiful 8lbs, 8oz.

Anyway... by my last appointment with my Midwife I was a wopping 197lbs!!! WHOA!!! :noway:

So far I have made it down to 170lbs... my goal weight is 137lbs. Anyway, I am ready-ready!:bigsmile:

So HELLO MFP!!! I'M BACK!!! :smokin:

P.S. I am trying to post pics of the baby but it is saying all my files are too big (even the ones I reduced). I will get them up! I promise.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Welcome back and congratulations on you new little boy. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Welcome back and congratulations on the new addition to the family.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    KRIS!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!

I've been wondering how you were!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wow, April Fools Day Baby!!!!!!! :heart: :heart:

Let me know if I can help hun!!! *HUG!!*
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi

WELCOME BACK and Congrats!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Yes and congrats on a healthy baby boy #2!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Congrats and welcome back!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Welcome back!!!!!! Congrats and can't wait to see the new pics!!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    congrats:flowerforyou: and welcome back
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome back and congrats on the new baby. :flowerforyou:
  • dezmoore
    dezmoore Posts: 24 Member
    Congratulations on your angel baby!!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome back and congrats!!:drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Yay Kris!! Congratulations on the healthy, happy baby boy and welcome back!! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Welcome back and God bless the new little bundle of joy!!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Oh BTW what is his name?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Kris!!!!! :smooched: :smooched:

So happy you & baby boy {eh-hem..nameless baby boy} are doing well!!!! :smooched: :heart: Much love & happiness to you and your family!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    welcome back and congratulations on the little bundle of joy
  • KrisKabob
    Hi Everyone! Sorry it took me a couple days to get back on here... it was my annversary with Hubby then Mother's Day events.. .Sheesh! :bigsmile:

Anyway, our new little man's name is Dylan... he is so awesome! He looks more like his Daddy then my first one does (Dom looks like me). :love: :smooched: I :heart: my boys!

BUT... I am definitely ready to lose these pounds I put on! And super ready to wear some... I mean ALL of my pre-baby clothes! :smokin:

So.. I'll be seeing ya!!! :tongue:

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    welcome back and congratulations on the new arrival :flowerforyou:

We missed yoooooooooooou!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    congrats and welcome back! :flowerforyou: