Belly Band (for the shrinking waist line)

Options
Found a new use for my belly band that I had formerly used for my growing stomach during my two pregnancies. On my weight loss journey after my two kids I had lost 10 pounds and figured I couldn't go any further. I went ahead and bought three pairs of slacks for work as all my other pants were too big. Today I put on my new pants that were a size smaller than any pant I've ever owned and lo and behold they are too big. I decided to get crafty and dug through my drawer for my belly band, which had been tucked away for the last year.

Former use: held up my pants that I could not button let alone zip.

Current use: hold up my pants 1 size smaller than usual pant size that have grown too big for me!!

Yay!

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    lol nice
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhh great idea!!!!!

now i still have the problem with my pants and jeans looking all sagging in the crotch and leg area.. BOOO!!!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was thinking about the doing the same thing for now. I just don't want to buy new clothes since I am still trying to lose weight. Great idea!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Good idea and great for you to have those skinny pants now be too big for you!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Great idea. So expensive buying new clothes x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!