Tired of drinking water and green tea

Options
2»

Replies

• KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Last summer I went through a cucumber water phase. It's very refreshing and tastes even better when very cold.

1 pitcher of water
    1 whole cucumber (sliced thin)
    1 lemon cut into slices (I love lemon and use 2 instead)
    A few fresh mint leaves
  • EmMaKe26
    EmMaKe26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree - Nestea singles are good because of the Splenda, but have you tried anything with stevia? It is a natural sweetener with no known awful side effects like those from a lot of artificial sweeteners (aspartame mostly). It is available in powdered or liquid form in most health or bulk stores. My favorite drink is to mix club soda (careful not to end up buying tonic water which has sugar in it) with a tablespoon or two of lemon juice and a sprinkle of stevia (don't need much). It tastes like lemonade but is nearly calorie free. Also, I would add stevia to your tea, just to take the edge off and add some variety.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Skim milk, black tea, mini cans of V8, low cal hot chocolate, Coke Zero.
  • tyrog11
    tyrog11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    MIO!!! Not the energy one though as that has sugar. Regular Mio has 0 everything! I drink only water then Mio with meals to make it a treat (even though I know it's only a flavor treat and doesn't add any cals/sugar/carbs/etc.)
  • Ceej17
    Ceej17 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just juice lemons and lime in my water, also lemon is very good cancer figthing agent!