Small triumph! I'll take 'em where I can get 'em.

Options
Having been really good for 4 days now about what I'm eating, I decided to give myself a little treat tonight: nachos.

Got home from the grocery store, fully intending to pig out (I had a big deficit today), nacho ingredients in hand.

Half an hour later, I'm sitting down to a delicious taco salad. 2 helpings and I'm still below my intake. Plus, I feel way better than I do after a nachofest.

And all thanks to MFP, too. Yay!

Replies

• blackbeltfairy
    Options
    Having been really good for 4 days now about what I'm eating, I decided to give myself a little treat tonight: nachos.

Got home from the grocery store, fully intending to pig out (I had a big deficit today), nacho ingredients in hand.

Half an hour later, I'm sitting down to a delicious taco salad. 2 helpings and I'm still below my intake. Plus, I feel way better than I do after a nachofest.

And all thanks to MFP, too. Yay!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Good job! I know I can sit there and plan just how I'm going to pig out sometimes like I used to and then realize it's not worth it! It's nice that you can see that YOU are worth it!
    happy-smiley-638.gif
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    It's all the little success that add up to the big one! Yea, You!!!:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My daughter wanted to take me out to lunch today for an early mother's day because she has to work on Sun. When she asked where I wanted to go, before I could think twice my mouth said "Some where where I can get a good salad!" I was like """""""""""""""""""?????????????Did that just come out of my mouth???????????""""""""""" So we went to Jason's deli and I had two plates of wonderful salad with a small amount of Low fat ranch dressing and unsweet tea. And to top that off, Friday is usually date/steak night for me and the hubby but instead we stayed in and 1. Saved money 2. I cooked us chickend breast smothered in grilled onions, baked potato (small) and broccoli.
    So I ate healthy ALL day!!!!!

Go Memaw!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!