Ladies - Sports bra help

Options
2»

Replies

• b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD and have not found one that works that great yet. I have to wear 2 bras and usually wear a cami over that to help hold things in place :ohwell:

^^^ I do this as well. lol I haven't found any sports bras that can hold things still on it's own so I wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it and a cami...fairly decent but not as good as having to wear only one I'm sure. :grumble:
  • ChelleDT
    ChelleDT Posts: 23
    Options
    Yes, I need help too! Any advice from big chested women? I have about 40 lbs to lose and so I don't wan't to buy and expensive one that will only fit me a month or two. For now, if I'm going to be running, I have to wear two sports bras. It's horrible!

Before my surgery, that was me too!- well, I don't run. But when doing aerobics, or my brisk walking, I always had to put on at least 2 bras. I'd have a "tight" regular bra on , under the sports bra.

After reduction surgery, I still pick a tight/ slightly too small regular bra over a sports bra. I just find that it supports better.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need help too! Any advice from big chested women? I have about 40 lbs to lose and so I don't wan't to buy and expensive one that will only fit me a month or two. For now, if I'm going to be running, I have to wear two sports bras. It's horrible!

Enell are supposed to be great. I've just heard ...... their sizes start bigger than I am. These are pricey, buy 1 and was it out every time.

They're pricey compared to normal sized sports bras, sure. But these are like wearing chest armor. I've had the one I own for quite some time, and aside from when I lost weight and went down a size, I've had no reason to replace it.

The bra is amazing. And while it isn't attractive (sorry that shouldn't be criteria unless you're a skinny bia who can work out in JUST a bra and shorts), it is comfortable. Especially considering the level of support.
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    i have princess sport. two pack its pretty good.
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    You ladies ROCK! Thank you for all the advice!

I should mention, normally I'm a 34D, so not large, but definitely having pain working out because of my boobs!
  • HGChao
    HGChao Posts: 23
    Options
    Champion works for me...make sure they fit super snug!
  • talorK
    talorK Posts: 11
    Options
    Ooo i thought I would quickly mention, I was advised Moving Comfort Fiona bra- by a new site brayola.com - they had an FAQ section on buying sports bras which i found to be really useful!

I should probably mention i've only had my bra for 2 days...but i love it so far!

:) Good luck
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Shock Absorber! I'm quite busty and it is the only brand that keeps them still enough so as not to knock me out! Stongly recommend! :happy:
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Berlei Shock Absorber - I can jump and nothing moves (actually the fist thing I did in the changing room to test it!) You can get the nicer looking ones at your size, but they go up to a J/K I think. Having had one of these, I'd never go to anything else now but they are £25 - £30, unfortunately. :ohwell:
  • pinkpascal
    pinkpascal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber! I'm quite busty and it is the only brand that keeps them still enough so as not to knock me out! Stongly recommend! :happy:
    I've got one of these, it stops my boobs from attacking me when I run and its really comfortable. Is it bad that I love my sports bra? :laugh:
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD and have not found one that works that great yet. I have to wear 2 bras and usually wear a cami over that to help hold things in place :ohwell:

ENELL. I'm a Gcup. 1 Enell is plenty of support.

Thanks I will have to look into this.
  • JennyWLS
    JennyWLS Posts: 7
    Options
    I have one that I picked up from the Under Armour outlet and love. It does a great job wicking away sweat and keeping the girls under control. I've also got a couple of Bally's brand ones that I picked up at Sam's Club on clearance and those are pretty awesome too (but they had padded inserts for some reason, I took those out).
  • outragousbear
    Options
    I am DD and i use under armour they work will well and i dont have to wear more than one with under armour a lil bit more expensive but definitely worth it
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love the Target ones, but also recently I got some from Old Navy really really cheap and they fit great and really hold me in place :)
  • fitnut72
    fitnut72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I agree! I have DDD also. Possibly they are an F or bigger, but I refuse to see that letter! Big breast are certainly a pain!!!! I have done what you have done. I think there is nothing on this Earth short of massive duct tape that will truly reduce bounce and chafing if you truly have large (meaning professionally measured and D or bigger) breasts.
  • fitnut72
    fitnut72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will have to find a retailer for Enell stat!