so glad I found this website

Options
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this website. I stumbled across it when looking for a place to journal food and exericse. It is so easy to use.

I'm a professional dieter (or should I say I'm professional at sabotaging my dieting efforts).

I have just started working out AGAIN. I have 100+ pounds to lose... one day at a time!:tongue:

206958.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• emsmom2009
    emsmom2009 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this website. I stumbled across it when looking for a place to journal food and exericse. It is so easy to use.

I'm a professional dieter (or should I say I'm professional at sabotaging my dieting efforts).

I have just started working out AGAIN. I have 100+ pounds to lose... one day at a time!:tongue:

206958.png
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    welcome and you will love this site. One day at a time just remember that.
  • ellens292
    ellens292 Posts: 176
    Options

206958.png

Welcome to the club. That's one of my favorite sayings - one day at a time! And it can work either way I find. But mfp helps to keep it going in the right direction.
    Ellen
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :drinker: