My first 25 lbs off... (before & after pic)

Options

Replies

• kenyonl85
    kenyonl85 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    hot mama! you look great and love your style! congrats and keep it up girl! :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Thats great. love your dress.
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You was inspired me!!! You look great! Keep it up
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well done, You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • slimmom2b
    slimmom2b Posts: 54
    Options
    Congrats! I just lost my first 25 and feel SO much better! Keep it up your doing great!:happy:
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing so well! Love the hair too! I can't wait to see your next pics after another 25, you will be even more fab! :flowerforyou:
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great job, keep it up. you look fantastic :wink:
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :blushing: :smooched:

I am so extremely SWOLLEN with giddiness!! You all have no clue how nervous I was to post my CHUNK! But to have your support is SO helpful, and I'd LOVE to give it right back. So please if you haven't, don't be afraid to be a blessing unto others with your wonderful victories- NSV and SV. You NEVER know how your experience can touch another. I just feel blessed to have hit that first 25lb mark, and now I'm ready for the next!

Again, thanks to all of you wonderful, supportive people and please don't be afraid to add me. I believe in support being something that can be paid forward, recycled, and plain ol' passed around.

Thanks too for diggin' my style. I'm a quirk-ster and junkie for a cute outfit! Even my bible case is Zebra print! (LOL)

God Bless you all...
  • sassyoyo
    sassyoyo Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats,Your doing wonderful. i just wanted to sharewhat has helped me tremendously i order foods from bariatric choice in the morning i have ALMOND BISCOTTI'S with my tea or coffee there only 15 calorie each taste amazing you get 40 in a bag for 8 dollars i eat 4 with coffee/sometime intead an eggbeater 2 serv 60 calories/ 90 calorie pancake mix 0ff same wesite with waldenfarms 0 calorie syrup lunch i have kettle cuisine soups chickendelicios/ dinner i have their vegetarian cile/or spicy pasta 90 calories i lost 25 ls in 5 wks use protein shake and bars in between the secret is these products are protein based not starchy so you drop the weight while feeling full and satisfied good luck i know you will suceed to your goal
  • Patybruce
    Patybruce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done ... you are worth it !!! Take care ! :flowerforyou:
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, what a great difference! You look amazing....
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Your hard work has paid off!! :)
  • cindyhigh62
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    You look great keep up the wonderful job.
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great work!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look great!
  • spencer_gray1
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up! its lookin good.
  • sarammorgan
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see the difference. Keep up the good work, and post again after the next 25!
  • 25sherry
    25sherry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • amysales
    amysales Posts: 6
    Options
    you go girl! Spoken from someone who knows what it takes day in and day out to stay strong,self motivated and in control. It is a constant mind game and you my friend are winning....reach for your dream. your body and family will thank you! place yourself on your priority list every day : forever..nobody can do it for you...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!