anyone else want to stab their coworkers??

Options
kealambert
kealambert Posts: 961 Member
I don't know what it is, but I want to just punch and maim all my coworkers. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Maybe one in particular, but that is about it. :)
  • kealambert
    Options
    I've honestly never felt this way about any job I've had. I just need to go take kickboxing classes or MMA or something
  • BSCOTT1284
    Options
    Considering our history, I'm honored. Ha.
  • kealambert
    Options
    Considering our history, I'm honored. Ha.

haha, D and B was the closest to hell, but honestly, I hated the job not the people (well, i hated the job MORE than the people, let's say)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thats where I have a distinct advantage. Because I work from a home based call center I have actually never met my coworkers face to face lol.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    fortunately, no.... I don't think I'd look good in that shade of orange....
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    I am self-employed as a consultant. And yes.
  • JENLHCOMER
    JENLHCOMER Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get like that, my boss throws a bottle of Premsyn in my office and runs!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I've definitely felt that way about coworkers in the past!! But now I have a job where there are only 2 others in the office, and I like both of them very much. :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    There 2 of mine I highly dislike...& generally anytime I see their face I have to fight off the urge to throw a chair at them...
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This made me LOL......but to answer your question, most definately yes!! I now work by myself and my boss is at least 45 mins away. It is awesome now!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! Trust me... especially when they lie to my face!!! :angry:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Not all, just a few.....
    The guy that blows up the mens room everyday with his afternoon explosion and the guy that comes to work loaded on pills.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I actually like the people I work with but don't like the job. There is one I could hurt at times though, now that I think of it. Hang in there!!!!!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    DAILY!!! :bigsmile:
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Our subcontractors are about on that list today.
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I work at an aircraft maintenance facility. A mechanic has been removing rivets from a plane for weeks. All day, everyday. It's a horrific sound. I'd like to kill him.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i work at home, but i have to deal with bs from all my coworkers. all the work comes thru me, so i get to see the massive f'ups they all do.. makes me want to throttle them..

at least i dont have to deal with them face to face..
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'd love too but I'm way too cute for prison.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. There are two others in my department and I want to hurt them daily. I have actually told one before that he better walk away or I was going to throw something at him. I've thrown small items at him like binder clips, but the stapler has his name written all over it! I'm not a violent person but he brings out the best in me.