Hey Everyone

Options
Hello everyone. I am ashamed to say that I have had this app on my phone for a few months and totally forgot about it. I got my wake up call when my seven year old joined the track team and I took her to the track to run and I could not run an entire lap around the track. Being a former track runner, although 30 years ago, I was very upset. That was my turning point and I have since been on a mission to get things back in perspective.

I am gearing up to run a 5k in May. It is a totally fun event and my goal is to just be able run the entire thing. (wish me luck)

I have about 30 pounds to lose and my weakness is food. I am not a big snack eater, neither do I crave sweets, I just eat way too much food and all the wrong types. Another problem I have is my water consumption. It is not so much that I do not like water, it is just that I do not consume that much liquid in a day. Even if I was given the choice to drink juice, I still do not drink that much juice in a day. I am still trying to find a method where I can get my 80 or so ounces in but haven't found a way yet.

Please to meet everyone and hopefully I can have some before/after shots to add to the great collection I see here.