New 100+ Looking for Friends

Options
So.. I'm new to MFP... I'm loving it so far...
I'm really looking to connect with some other people trying to lose similar amounts of weight to me.

I'm 27 years old, 314 pounds and looking to lose down to 150 total.

I already lost 10 pounds from my 325 starting weight. I have 164 pounds to drop. That's a huge number but I know I can do it.

I would love to meet some other people with a similar goal so we can support each other. I am VERY active on the site and I will help motivate you and keep you smiling. I want to find a few weight-loss buddies who will do the same for me..

I would prefer to meet people who are open-minded and accepting of all kinds of people. I'm weird and I prefer it that way.
I'm genderqueer and non-Christian and geeky.
If that's not cool with you, no reason to friend me. :/

So hoping to make some friends. Let's help each other stay positive!

Replies

• nicholettebell
    Options
    Hey there!

I started MFP about a week ago.

I'm 29 and at my heaviest I was at 301lbs and have lost a bit over 125 lbs with a goal of about 30 more. I would love to offer any support you may need. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You can both feel free to add me ! I have lost 50 pounds and have another 61 to go ! We can support and encourage each other !
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (: We can be motivational buddies
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I currently have 100+ to lose too! Feel free to add me.
  • Hi I started about 2 weeks ago and love the site it is so helpful! I have around 116lbs to lose and I have lost 10 already, Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi, I also have over 100lbs to lose..anyone please feel free to add me!! :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Group for 300+ pounders on MFP:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1140-300
  • tlbr8408
    tlbr8408 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add Me! I have 100+ pounds to lose and I've already lost 28, I would love to make more friends who are in the same category... it gets hard when you see so many people only having 10-15lbs and then they hit their goal and are gooonnneee!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • repubgurl
    repubgurl Posts: 105
    Options
    I have a lot to lose as well, somewhere in the 180lbs range. I'm always looking for new friends too. Add me if you like. :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Hey, my goal is to lose 100lbs, 60 of them are gone so far. I might try to lose 20-30 more once I have reached that goal but I need to wait and see what I will look like. :)

I am also very active and would love to be friends. :)
  • UncensoredMomma
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the community part of the site. lol I'm super busy, 4 boys, etc. I started at almost 400lbs. I'm under 300 now. I never thought I'd see the day. It's been the healthy/right way. No pills, no fads. Zero, zip, nada. lol I'm a facebook-aholic, addicted to food (working on that) and love discovering life outside my house now. Oh, and I love my hubby, kids and gym (Curves). lol You're all doing great! Good job! :D
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can all feel free to add me.
  • savitraj
    savitraj Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am new to MFP. I jusst heard of this wonderful site a week ago. Looking for support and great motivation for my weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me :)