Husband NSV

Options
derra99
derra99 Posts: 54 Member
I've finally lost enough weight to wear this shirt my husband bought me for my birthday last month. When I put it on the other day my husband looked at me and smiled. He said "You're looking really good. I know how you've been trying and it looks like it's actually working!" I almost fell over! He never says things like that to me. Thats been my first NSV of this weight loss journey. I am hoping for many more!

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congraulations girl! Keep up the great work.
  • Jan0707
    Jan0707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Yay! remember how good that feels, every day, it will lead you straight to the next victory!
  • Kgpwaterfall
    Options
    Aww that is so encouraging! People that see the weight is being lost and saying something about it is really helpful. Good luck and keep it up!
  • kmfolkins
    kmfolkins Posts: 64
    Options
    Gotta love these NSV's !!!
  • Roverdave
    Roverdave Posts: 11
    Options
    Great Job!
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awwww so happy for you!
  • sdleslie
    sdleslie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you Ms. D. I just started yesterday so I'm looking forward to hearing the same thing. It really does make a girl feel good. Good Luck with your weight loss journey.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    that is so cool!! I hope it is just the first in a long run of many...
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ...the other day my husband looked at me and smiled. He said "You're looking really good...

^ this. is. beautiful. <3 well done.

thank you for sharing your happiness ~ you have made a total stranger smile today.

^_^
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great! Now here's hoping he'll stop bein an *kitten* and give you some compliments more often ;)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great! Now here's hoping he'll stop bein an *kitten* and give you some compliments more often ;)

Why do you assume her husband's an *kitten*. Anyway congrads chickadee and keep it up
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awwwww, :) that's so sweet of him! You're doing a great job! :)
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and I hope he gives you many many more compliments.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!! I can just imagine how good it made you feel to hear it cause it made me feel good just reading it!!

Here's to many many more NSV's!!!!!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well done on your NSV! I'm waiting for that first time when my husband says something.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Sometimes compliments like these are hard for guys. If I go to my wife (who has lost 12 lbs so far) and say "damn you are looking really good." Some people might take it as a compliment and some may take it to mean that they were not looking good before.

If you like the compliments make sure to let him know how good it made you feel to hear it.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    This just put a smile on my face. When your husband starts noticing and comments it about you, you know you're doing something right. Keep up the good work and keep pushing:-)

Thanks for sharing this
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    It just makes your day doesn't it?! My hub's is very supportive, but he doesn't have a habit of saying things like that or a regular basis. When he does it makes me feel awesome and it's instant tears. He tells me he doesn't tell me those things on a daily basis, because he figured since i was doing such a great job that he thought i already knew how well i was doing lol Men.

I'm extremely happy for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!